Thursday, December 20, 2012

Come......

Have you ever been invited to a party that you just couldn't wait to attend? Maybe all your friends were going to be there or last year's party was a blast, not to mention the incredible food and festivities. 


This year, whether you are invited to this kind of party or not, remember that Jesus has invited you to a feast, a party of unimaginable splendor. Laughter. Reunions. Feasting. It will all be there, including someone who has been dying to meet you face to face.

Jesus.

He's been waiting for you. Forever.

It won't matter that you're not perfect. It won't matter what you've done. It won't matter. Nothing will matter because He's taken care of it.  

Come.

See his smile. See his arms stretched out wide for you. He's waiting. 

Come.

Shhhhh...... it's okay. My arms are big enough for you, strong enough to hold you.

Come. 

Rest in my arms. Rest, my little one. My love. My child. Daddy's here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment