Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A New Song







This morning I have a new song to share with you. In Psalm 33, where I just happened to turn to in my bible, it says, "Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy." All of the songs I have posted were at that time "a new song", songs that spoke deeper than mere words. Like God's word, which is living and active, I have found that God uses worship music to profoundly stir up my faith and fan it into flames.

Wherever you are in your faith journey, I trust that God, who does not make mistakes, led you here for a reason. May you be blessed as you listen.

-Liz

P.S. If you enjoy reading my blog please send me a comment. I would love to hear from you! It helps motivate me to continue writing!

1 comment:

  1. There are songs that sing in my heart telling me of the Lord's loving kindness. Torre

    ReplyDelete